- Free, no obligation case review by an experienced personal injury attorney.
- We will come to you if you cannot travel.
- We can do the consultation in-person or online.
Personal Injury Trial Attorney
30+ Years Experience
BECAUSE EXPERIENCE MATTERS
NO FEE UNLESS WE WIN02
- You pay no attorney fees unless we obtain money for you.
- We work on a contingency fee basis. That is, our fee is a portion of what money we recover for you. No recovery, no fee.
WHY HIRE US AS YOUR LAWYER03
- We are a small boutique law firm that cares about our clients. We are selective in the cases we take so that we can provide individual, personalized service to each of our clients.
- You deserve the best representation and personal attention. You will get personalized service from Robert.
- You can tell your story to Robert and speak with him throughout your case.
- Robert is board-certified as a personal injury trial attorney by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- 30+ years experience.
- Proven track record as a trial lawyer.
- We will fight hard to get you fair and full compensation for your injuries.
What We Do
We help people catastrophically injured by others. Below are the different types of cases where we have recovered money for our clients. Call now for a free consultation. No Fee Unless We Win.
Millions Recovered For Our Clients Over the Past 30+ Years
WHAT OTHERS SAY
When I needed help, felt scared, and completely overwhelmed in trying to navigate a bad car accident where I was the victim who had been left with mangled metal instead of a car the best decision I made was having Robert as my attorney.
Robert is extremely knowledgeable and beyond friendly and will take his time to explain how everything goes and the full process. He is the lawyer that will get it done and do it right by you as well.
I was getting the run around with the other insurance company which I won't name but my attorney Robert K ruled with an iron fist.
Robert is a smart, caring, aggresive lawyer. Robert represented me after I was in a bad car accident. My case was complicated and he very skillfully navigated all the facets of my case. Robert fought for justice in my case and he did not settle for less. Robert genuinely cares about his clients and it shows.
Robert was completely helpful when we didn't know what to do. He guided us through our lawsuit for our little girl's injuries. He was respectful, knowledgable, and a good family man. We completely trusted him in which direction to go and because of him we have secured our daughter's college funds!
I was awarded a more than fair settlement thanks to the hard work of Robert K.
Robert did a fantastic job representing me thru a deposition, prep for trial and then mediation. Along the way he took the time to talk to me and reassure me about the process.
Back in 2018 I was involved in a hit and run accident! Robert made sure that I was taken care of.
Mr. Kisselburgh has far exceeded any expectation that we ever had regarding a good attorney. He is extremely dedicated to his clients, which is evident through the personal attention he pays to each case. Mr. Kisselburgh accomplishes the difficult task of being assertive, aggressive, and direct, yet cordial, respectful, and polite with ease and poise that is matched by no other in his field.